Ed Tate, World Champion
- is an award-winning international Keynote speaker, trainer, author, executive, and motivational movie star.
- won the “American Idol of Public Speaking”
- awarded the 2000 Toastmasters World Champion of Public Speaking
- earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation by the National Speakers Association in 2008
- has spoken professionally in 47 states, 20 countries and on five continents
Public Blog: http://www.EdTate.com
Speech Title: Behind the Curtain: Crunch-Time Coaching a Champion!
Time: 11/25 (Sat) 13:30~14:20
Venue: B1 Main Hall
Introduction of Ed Tate's Keynote Speech: Behind the Curtain: Crunch Time Coaching a Champion!
On Saturday, August 20, 2016, Darren Tay, won the 2016 Toastmasters International World Championship of Public Speaking. Darren worked on his semi-finals speech for over 8 ½ months. Time spent on his finals speech – less than 48 hours.
Discover the backstory and the behind-the-scenes crunch-time coaching that made Darren Tay the last one standing out of over 35,000 contestants!
In this speech, you'll find out how a World Champion Coach can:
- Accelerate your learning curve exponentially!
- Keep you confident and focused at Zero Hour!
- Reveal Principles, Philosophies, Processes, and People!
- Discover Ed Tate’s 8-rules of coaching.
- See Darren’s Semi-finals Speech.
- Evaluate Darren’s Championship Speech.
- Compare the abandoned “traditional speech preparation methods” vs. the “new methods” created under pressure.
- Uncover an Ed Tate mistake that Darren was able to convert into a Championship, and
- Much more in this interactive and fun program.
Ed Tate, CSP Biographical Sketch
Ed Tate is a successful trainer, author, international keynote speaker and executive known worldwide as “the speaker who energizes, educates and entertains.”
A partial list of Ed's clients include:
- American Family Insurance
- American Marketing Assoc.
- American Payroll Association
- Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Cigna Insurance
- Dell Computer
- Farmers Insurance
- Hallmark Cards Inc.
- Hewlett Packard
- Janus Funds
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lending Tree.Com
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Project Management Institute