Ed Tate, World Champion
- is an award-winning international Keynote speaker, trainer, author, executive, and motivational movie star.
- won the “American Idol of Public Speaking”
- awarded the 2000 Toastmasters World Champion of Public Speaking
- earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation by the National Speakers Association in 2008
- has spoken professionally in 47 states, 20 countries and on five continents
Public Blog: http://www.EdTate.com
English Educational Workshop
Workshop Title: The Story Finder: How to Create New Stories in Minutes!
Time: 11/26 (Sun) 12:30~13:20
Venue: B1 Main Hall
Introduction of Ed Tate's Workshop: The Story Finder: How to Create New Stories in Minutes!'You are either Remarkable or Invisible.' - Seth Godin, author of the book: Purple Cow
Most presentations are invisible, boring and forgettable. They lack original material. If it's not the PowerPoint Parade (one forgettable slide after another), it's the Data Dump (one mind-numbing statistic after another). The only statistic people care about during this type of presentation is when will it end!
Discover how to be remarkable with your own content by creating your own original stories and separate yourself from the crowd. Hear and diagnose Ed's award-winning remarkable stories. Practice Ed's 4 Elements of Effective Story Telling. Learn 15 different ways to creatively introduce your ideas.
In this session, you will:
• Discover how to be remarkable with your own content.
• Hear and diagnose Ed's award-winning remarkable stories.
• Practice Ed's 4 Elements of Effective Story Telling.
• Create new material immediately, using a proven story creation framework.
• Always have new material no matter how often you present to the same audience.
• Learn 15 different ways to creatively introduce your ideas.
• Build confidence.
• Have lots of fun in this interactive accelerated learning program.
1. Create your own original stories and separate yourself from the crowd.
2. Break your presentation routine.
3. Connect immediately with any audience at any time.
4. Reexam and re-energize your existing presentations.
5. Close more business.
6. Make your presentations remarkable and memorable.
7. Uncover humor.
8. Be the one that your prospects and clients look forward to seeing again and again!
Ed Tate, CSP Biographical Sketch
- American Family Insurance
- American Marketing Assoc.
- American Payroll Association
- Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Cigna Insurance
- Dell Computer
- Farmers Insurance
- Hallmark Cards Inc.
- Hewlett Packard
- Janus Funds
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lending Tree.Com
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Project Management Institute