Defining Your "I" for Performance
Time 時間 : 2017/4/29 15:30-16:10 (40')
Location 地點 : Room 83-0101 會議室 (第三講堂 3rd Lecture Room)
4/30 English Training Session 英語教育訓練 (40’)
TITLE 講題 : Defining Your "I" for Performance
“Everyone is unique. We all have different talents and purpose which represent “Who we are” and “What we can be!” People who have found their talent and purpose always devote to work because the work itself is a source of joy. However, in fact, most people are not really aware of their own uniqueness. The purpose of this train is to guide individuals to define themselves by identifying what they are good at, what they love to do, and what they care in order to utilize their talents and purpose to create a sustainable performance.”
Trainer's Profile 講師個人簡介
Shih-Ming Chen (Edward Chen)
Co-Founder, People First Coaching Co., Ltd.
San Francisco State University MBA /2002
International Coach Federation Certified Coach, ACC
International Coach Academy Certified Coach, CPC
Teach for Taiwan Coach
Edward is passionate on the “Personal Development" field because helping people to be more successful has been a focus of his life. Based on his life experiences, Edward has integrated “Personal Development” concept and “Coaching” technique to create the “Personal Development Coaching” Model to guide individuals from “Self-discovery” toward “Self-actualization”. Currently, Edward is engaging in coaching, facilitating, speaking and training in both English and Chinese to support individuals to realize their talent, purpose and vocation in order to maximize full potentials in work and life.
• Co-Author: People First Business Coaching Guidelines (January 2012)
• Co-Translator: EQ Coaching for Leaders (March 2013)
• Manager Today Magazine Management Online Column(2013)
• China Coach Network Magazine Leadership Column(2012)
• Taiwan Contact Center Development Association Coaching and Leadership Column(2011-12)
• 2011- now Coach, People First Coaching Co. Ltd.
• 2007- now Procurement Manager, Pai Lung Machinery Co. Ltd. (Family Business)
• 2004-2005 Special Assistant to Chairman, Matinform Beauty Group
• 2002-2004 Business Consultant, Taiwan Institute of Economic Research
• 2002-2003 Industry Analyst, Taiwan Institute of Economic Research
Leaderships in Association
• 2016-now Chairman, Quality Leadership Committee, District 67, Toastmasters International
• 2013-2014 Division A Governor, District 67, Toastmasters International
• 2011-2013 Co-Chair, Speaker Bureau, District 67, Toastmasters International
• 2010-2014 Secretary General, San Francisco State University Taiwan Alumni Chapter
• 2010-2011 Area A2 Governor, District 67, Toastmasters International 2007
• 2007 Initiator, San Francisco State University Taiwan Alumni Chapter
• 1996 Captain, R.O.C National Frisbee Team
• One on One Coaching：
² Above 300 hours
² Coaching Subjects: business expansion, business diversification, creating a new business, work & life balance, time management, stress management, career translation, career development, and etc.
• Group Coaching/facilitation
² Mindset of Coaching(1 day course): Taiwan Contact Center Development Association(4 courses), Viva TV
² Coaching Leadership(1 day course): Quality Leadership Workshop (9 courses), District 67, Toastmasters International
² Practical Coaching Leadership (1 day course): Anser Consulting Co (3 courses), Crane Electronics Co.
² High Performance Coaching Leadership Seminar(2 day course)：Matinform Group, Sabrina Group
• International Coaching Conference Speaker:3rd International Coaching Conference, Kuala Lumpur (13-14 Dec 2016), Speech Title: Defining your "I" for performance
Speech and Training Experiences：
• Speech and Training: Above 5000 person-time
• Speech titles: Creating a high performance team, Creating a win-win achievements in career and life, The attitude of winners, The key to creating wealth, The element, Personal development coaching, Mindset of coaching, Coaching Leadership, Why CEO needs a coach, Positive attitude, Towards your own happy life, Be the first coach for your children, True Identity, Discovering your passion, Creating your own masterpiece, Knowing yourself and positioning the future, Better Different, Every day is the most valuable day, Communication and Leadership
• Speech Invitations by various Companies, Government Agencies, Associations, Rotary Clubs, High School, Universities and etc.
• Regular Personal Development Training & Coaching Course:
² “True Identity” Workshop- Monthly course
² “Be the best you can be” Youth Camp - Monthly course
• 2014 Division Governor of the Year, District 67, Toastmasters International, Taiwan
• 2011 Selected Distinguished Area Governor, District 67, Toastmasters International, Taiwan
• 2000 Graduated Cum Laude of Class 2000, SFSU, U.S.A.
• 1998 Associated Students Scholarship Award, SFSU, U.S.A.
• 1998 World Flying Disc Champion, WFDF Guts Frisbee, U.S.A.
• 1996 World Flying Disc Champion, WFDF Guts Frisbee, Sweden
• 1994 World Flying Disc Champion, WFDF Guts Frisbee, Great Britain.
• 1993 Outstanding Serviceman Award, Air Force, Taiwan