永不放棄!永不嫌遲!


 

 
 
   

English
日本語

       
 
永不放棄!永不嫌遲!
 

 

Dear leaders:
各位領導先進:

Thanks for your efforts in past 11 months!
十一個月來, 謝謝大家的努力!

It's never too late for our efforts on membership and club growth, although our term will be ended very soon.
雖然我們這一任期即將結束,但是增加會員及分會的努力,是永遠不嫌遲!

We will never give up our efforts to have more members and clubs for this great organization!  Never give up is a kind of important quality of leadership!
我們將永不放棄! 永不放棄, 這是領導能力的重要品質! 

This is a very short letter reminding you to find the opportunity to bring more members and charter more new clubs.
這封短信再次提醒您, 尋找機會引進更多的會員,創立新分會

There are two new clubs, Young Bankers and Aloha, under WHQ reviewing now. We need more.
目前已有兩個新分會,  Young Bankers 及喜相逢, 正在美國總部審核中.

For membership growth, we need more. With your efforts, we have many new members (1232). It’s great! On other hand,  many members (1703) left us in last 11 month.
而會員成長方面, 由於您的努力, 過去十一個月來, 我們引進1232新會員, 同時1703舊會員離開了,殊為可惜!

It looks like we have many rooms to improve, such as to improve the quality of meeting, to help our members to achieve every educational goal, etc., For the short term, I suggest calling those members who left club and invite them back.
由此可見, 似乎許多地方需要努力增進,例如例會的品質, 或協助會員達成每一階段的學習目標.目前建議大家不妨邀請舊會員回來.

It's never too late for us to improve! It's a long term and never ended effort to make this organization great in Taiwan
所有一切的努力與精進永遠不嫌遲!讓這個偉大的組織在台灣成長茁壯,是一種長期永無休止的努力!

Go! Go Go!!
加油! 再加油! 

Be healthy, Happy and High!
健康,快樂,卓越!

SOAR TO A NEW HEIGHT!
展翅飛揚,再創高峰!

Y.S.Liao, DTM,
廖義瀋

Lieutenant Governor Marketing, 2010-2011
推廣副總會長 2010-2011