信守承諾、堅持成功

English
日本語

中華民國國際演講協會
 

 感恩

Dear fellow Leaders and Toastmasters,
親愛的國際演講會會友們及領袖們大家好:
 

Time flies, 5 months had passed,
轉眼間,  我們就任今年的幹部職位已過了五個月了.

How are you and how is everything?
是否一切安好?

Hope everything goes very well with you, your family and your club.
希望您, 您的家庭和您所屬的分會一切都進行的很好.

After I backed from the fantastic fall convention in Kaohsiung,In these past three days,
從精彩充實的高雄秋季大會回來的這幾天裡,

I'm thinking of what I've done? and what can I further do to meet our members' needs in the months to come?
一直思索著個人過去做了那些事? 及未來的半年多的任期裡能如何做出符合會友需求的服務?

I perceive that mutually support means to wear other's shoes and show the empathy to everything that are not what we thought to be.
我察覺到互相扶持就是要站在對方的立場以同理心來處理一切事情.

Most importantly, I have to appreciate all the members and friends that always encourage and whip me to move further in my personal growth and Toastmasters Careers. On the Thanksgiving day, I would appreciate all of you to be my valuable my life long mentors.
在今天這個感恩節裡, 尤其要感謝這一路來不斷鼓勵和督促個人成長和向前邁進的國際演講會前輩和會友們.

I will always commit myself in the Toastmasters Four Core Values,
個人也會堅持國際演講會的四大核心價值, 並以此與各位國際演講會好朋友共勉.

1. Integrity
   
行事正直

2. Service to the Members
   
服務會友

3. Respect to the Individual
   
尊重個人

4. Dedication to Excellence
   
追求卓越
 

Commitment to Success  信守承諾   堅持成功   

Steve Tung, DTM
董世瑜  敬上
總會長
中華民國國際演講協會

District Governor
Toastmasters International, D67

www.toastmasters.org.tw
Cell: 0937-047-543