我的感恩與祝賀


 

       

English
日本語

       
 

我的感恩與祝賀

   

Dear Leaders,
各位領導先進:

       2009 Spring Convention was successfully and fruitfully ended yesterday. I'll like to express my sincerely
       appreciation and congratulations to all of you. especially:
      
2009 年春季大會已在昨天順利完滿結束了。我特別要表達本人由衷的感謝與祝賀:

a. My appreciation to: 

    感謝

    1. The hosting Division and their work-team for their dedication to prepare this great event. With their efforts
        for several months, the convention have an excellent ending. Everyone salute to all of you!
       
感謝主辦D部及其工作團隊人員的辛勞與努力,使大會圓滿成功。大家向你們致敬!

    2. All participating members for your participation and cooperation to let the convention become a colorful one.
         
感謝所有參加大會會友的參與及合作,使大會增添光彩。

    3. All trainers--Dwayne G Smith, Jorie Wu, Harry Fang, Athena Liean, Hellen Chen, Candice Lo and Tension Wu
        ---for your contribution to make a great training program.
       
感謝所有訓練課程的講師 ---Mr. Dwayne,吳咨杏,方瑞源,連雅婷,陳海倫,羅中良及吳天勝
        ---
對訓練課程的貢獻。

    4. All of you for your support to elect me as your DG for 2009-2010.
       
感謝各作支持我當選下任總會長。


b. My congratulations to:

    祝賀

    1. All of the new  elected District Officers--Mike Yang, Grace Shih, April Cheng, Vickie Chang, Peter Tseng,
        Debbie Tsai, Justin Wu, Wu Guon Zun, Tony Lee, Yi Ting Tang, Jim Chiu and Tu Shih-Jun
         --- for their contribution and wining in the election.
       
衷心祝賀新當選的下任地區總會幹部---楊冀光,施惠芳,鄭寶珠,張永維,曾章瑞,蔡玉秋,
        吳亮東,吳恭讓,李德祥,湯宜婷,邱垂珍,及凃世俊。

    2. All the Speech contest winners for their effort to win the contests.
        
祝賀獲獎的各種比賽得主。

    3. All of the contestants for big progression in public speaking skill. You are the winners in our mind.
        
祝賀參賽者獲得公開演講技巧的大進步。在我們的心中,每位參賽者都是冠軍

In the future one year (Start from July),  let's try our best to make the District a distinguished one in the world.
期待未來的一年,我們能一起努力使我們的總會成為最傑出的總會。

 

Best
祝事事順利
 

Dr. James Lin, DTM / LGET 2008-09
林義雄  教育訓練副總會長


 
Add Color to Your Life! 
      
讓人生更多彩